With increased focus on Cloud hosted SharePoint solutions, On-Premises SharePoint Administrators face limited support to keep abreast and stay competitive in a ‘cloud-focused’ world.
There is a growing shortage of well trained, On-Premises SharePoint Administrators who can efficiently manage their organisations SharePoint environment and increase their Return on their existing platform and resource investments. At Learn Haus we aim to arm SharePoint Administrators with all the tools required to perform their jobs effectively.
This course is uniquely designed to cover the features of SharePoint 2013 from an Infrastructure Administration perspective. Spend two days on a weekend away and focus on updating your skills to the latest we have to offer.
Learn the best practices in farm administration, farm installation and managing service applications.
Student will gain insights into to managing a SharePoint 2013 farm with its unique features. Each student will get to work on a hands-on lab environment and lab access can be extended to accommodate additional self-paced learning. There are no prerequisites to get into this program, however basic SharePoint, SQL and Windows Server knowledge will be advantageous.
– Expert SharePoint trainer with over 9 years SharePoint experience and 14 years Infrastructure experience.
– 2 day intensive training days
– Real world experiences
– Uniquely designed SharePoint course
– Learn how effectively support SharePoint
– Hands on labs for effective learning
– Lab environment time can be extended at additional cost
– Optional delivery of training on customer site
– Weekend option available
– Cost per student – contact Learn Haus
This is a highly recommend course authored and delivered by Learn Haus.